So what does that mean, besides people who think they're fashion savvy claiming you're not allowed to wear white? (By the way, that's an old wife's tale. It's 2008 girls, we're allowed to wear whatever color we want, whenever we want regardless of some esoteric government holiday!) Well, yesterday's holiday means that there aren't anymore three day weekends from here on out. Okay, just until late November, but I hope you all enjoyed your Monday off because Fall is right around the corner, and with it comes stressful five-day work weeks with no reprieve and cold weather that makes even the sunniest girl's complexion downright dull.
But don't fret, my darlings! How does treating yourself to a luxurious bubble bath, complete with conditioning treatments, different kinds of bath salts and those cute little non-slip ducky appliques for your bubble bath session sound? What if I told you it was free? (Bath & Body Works warm vanilla sugar body cream included, of course.)
After a long, excruciating day at the office, imagine coming home and kicking off your stilettos, and conjuring up bubbles while putting some Anita Baker on low ... no, this isn't a scene from Waiting to Exhale. Though I'm often mocked for my love of Anita, I think she's a fabulous singer. In fact, have you heard "Giving you the Best That I Got?" I highly suggest giving it a second try if you cast it off at first listen. But I digress.
Abby over at I Pick Up Pennies is holding a weekly giveaway for a divine basket of free bath goodies, worth over $30! These bath accoutrements include:
- Lavender Luvies relaxing bath salts (lavender, chamomile, vanilla bean)
- Lavender bubble bath
- Bed, Bath & Beyond non-slip duck appliques
- Lavender colored bath pouf
- Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar body cream
- Citrus Grapefruit shower gel
- Redken "All Soft" shampoo & conditioner packets (1 each)
- Redken Clear Moisture Instant Polishing Prep (1 fl oz)
- Redken Gold Glimmer Shine Treatment (0.5 fl oz)
- Redken for Men Go Clean (1.7 fl oz)